Saturday, September 12, 2009

Oxford Shadows and a Radio Show

Here's my latest effort. A view of a city street in Oxford, UK.

I also did a short radio appearance today on talkSPORT radio in England. It was sort of a game show where people asked me "yes or no" questions to try and determine why I had been in the British papers lately. Nobody could figure it out. Then I answered a few normal questions. My home line was horrible with static, combined with the British accents, I had to concentrate pretty hard to figure out what was being asked of me.  Really fun though. And I appreciate them asking me to be on the show.

"Oxford Shadows"
24" x 30", oil on linen

2 comments:

Ekanthapadhikan said...

Congratz for the radio show and your painting as SUPERB as ever!

CiCi said...

I looked at your paintings on your website and they are wonderful. The colors are lovely, warm and gentle, even bright colors are gentle. To me.