Saturday, December 3, 2011

Gallery Show Opening Reception

I'd like thank everyone that came out to the opening of my current show at The Gallery at 916 last night in Bowling Green, Kentucky. We had a great turnout, with lots of friends and family, and many artists and collectors, coming through the gallery during the evening. I'd guess between 200 and 300 people visited with us during our 3 hour opening.

Below are shots of some of my work. I neglected to get a picture of the front window where five more pieces are hanging. You'll see other small pieces by various gallery artists sitting around in the pictures. I had the largest area of the gallery for my work, and I appreciate the efforts of the gallery staff to put on such a nice show. The gallery has a high quality of local artists represented, and I thoroughly encourage everyone to stop in and check it all out.

I also meant get pictures of the gallery going strong with patrons, but was preoccupied speaking with people when it was so busy, and totally forgot to snap a few. There is one with a few folks in it including a couple of my favorite people, Liza and Jackie Turner.









3 comments:

ann @ studiohyde said...

This looks like a lovely exhibition, and all worth it with all those people coming to see it. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Looks good. Thanks for sharing, I'd have been there if I could.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

SUPER! I would have loved to have been there.