Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Head Study ~ Morning Exercise

I know I should exercise. I'm not getting any younger. It would be good for my body and my mind. I know this; yet I don't usually do it on purpose. I find that I do exercise my brain and artistic ability every day though. In some way. Whether painting, drawing, or reading about artists or techniques. And studying other artists works in the hopes of expanding my own painting vocabulary. The drawing you see here is my exercise for the day. Well, not my only exercise, I do have a normal physically active Wednesday ahead of me. But I get a similar endorphin rush from both types of activity.

So, here's to Wednesday. May you also work your mind and your body today. Push yourself past your comfort zone and expand your own vocabulary.

Head Study in Charcoal
Approximately 12" x 16"


No comments: