Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Most Gorgeous Mouthwatering (MGM) Studio of the Year Award

I just found out I won The Most Gorgeous Mouthwatering (MGM) Studio of the Year Award in the Making A Mark Art Blog Awards for 2013. These awards, of which there are many different categories, are given each year by Katherine Tyrrell, the owner and publisher of the Making A Mark website, along with many others.

I am very honored to have been chosen for this award. My studio and gallery is a labor of love that, though far from finished, gives me the space to display my paintings, have a dedicated studio space, and has an area large enough for classes to be held.

Thank you Katherine for this award!

Here's a link to her blog post revealing the winners in different categories.

http://makingamark.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/making-mark-art-blog-awards-2013-home-front.html

And here is a link to my photo page of the studio, showing where it came from and where it is now.

http://billguffey.blogspot.com/p/studiogallery.html


2 comments:

Art Matters said...

Congratulations - your studio is indeed mouthwatering !!

SE said...

Congratulations Bill!